Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today is December 6, 2012 and I had time to look over some of my article comments today.  First of all let me say that I thank everyone that posted positive comments.. and I understand that not everyone is positive in fact some people are really hostile at my article and actions at having called the health dept.. Let me say that I did what I thought was the right thing to do..

To put it simply I did what I thought was the only alternative action when I didn't feel the establishment took my concerns seriously.   I do however regret that it has severed my ties with the establishment because overall Victor's is no different than any other establishment and may have just had an off day.. but it was the way the owner handled my concerns that resulted in my actions..

Furthermore let me state that I have started this blog in order to post more of my articles that are local service oriented..

I want to assure people I write articles based solely on my experiences and try only to stand up for what I believe in .. after all its like the old saying "if a tree falls in a forest.. and nobody is there does it make a sound.." of course it does.. and my writing is my way of having my voice heard and in some way by reading my articles, reviews and blogs .. You are in turn hearing the "noise" or what I have to say.. and for that I am grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment