Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Background and Other Articles

I have been a nurse for years but my passion is in my articles.  I have also been a writer for Yahoo for the past few years and have enjoyed it tremendously.  I feel as though everyone has a right to stand up for what they believe in, therefore I have started this new blog.  My goal is to write articles showing my view point on a variety of subjects such as local restaurant establishments, government issues and services.  I have a found that a lot of people and Ezines have started following my articles so this new blog is just another avenue in which to give them more access to my work.  I appreciate everyone that has pushed me to further my writing and stand up for the little guy.  For more articles please visit my Yahoo article selection at:  http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/604913/kimberly_cummings.html

Thank You..

No comments:

Post a Comment